Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
A woman has been jailed in UK for GBP 450,000 Apple iPad scam. She was accused of defrauding hundreds of customers. Kirsty Cox took thousands of orders for the tablet computers between March and December 2012. She was then paid for the iPads, but could not fulfill the (false) promises.
Cox was previously admitted for four charges, where she was jailed for 2 years. She was accused of causing misery to the children in 2012 Christmas as she tricked children’s parents into thinking she could send the iPads on time.
She was arrested in December 2012, and Durgham Police kept in custody to prevent her from the angry customers who had gathered outside her home.
Check out these as well.
- Enable Floating iPad keyboard in iOS 10.3
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists using unsubscribe button on iPad email client
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up