Versi Dual iPad Stand
Versi, an iPad accessory maker has released Dual Versi iPad Stand with a whopping $260 price tag. It has two arms to hold both iPhone and iPad in place and has joint level design that allows you to tile the neck of the stand to your liking. The bottom of the dual iPad stand is made from solid black granite and.
You can also go for the model that lets you hold the iPad 4 and iPad mini as well as all the iPhones out there. If you want the iPad only version, they make that one too which retails for mere $189.
Tags: , versi stand review |
Check out these as well.
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up
- GIPS Defends Ipad Use in Class
- Is Apple iPad 3 Still Worth it?
- Royal Brunei Becomes First Airlines To Offer iPad Mini to its Business Passengers