Versi, an iPad accessory maker has released Dual Versi iPad Stand with a whopping $260 price tag. It has two arms to hold both iPhone and iPad in place and has joint level design that allows you to tile the neck of the stand to your liking. The bottom of the dual iPad stand is made from solid black granite and.
You can also go for the model that lets you hold the iPad 4 and iPad mini as well as all the iPhones out there. If you want the iPad only version, they make that one too which retails for mere $189.
Check out these as well.
- 16GB iPad Mini Walmart Price
- AppCake Repo
- iPad Mini Alive, Together TV commercials
- Download Evasion for iPad 4, 3,2 iOS 6.1 (Windows, Mac)
- iPad 5 Pictures
- iPad 4 128GB specs, price
- iPad Mini Sprint Plans
- iPhone 5 vs iPad 3
- iPad Mini is thinner than iPhone 4S
- iPad 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak
- Download Absinthe 2.0.4 for Windows, Mac
- iPad Mini Rumors
- Apple Chinese Release date
- iPad Mini Release Date
- iPad 2: Downgrade from 5.1.1 to 5.0.1