How to Upload Photos to Website?
While Safari mobile makes the iPad an amazing Internet surfing device, it does not allows user to upload photos or documents to websites. Fortunately, there is an app for that. Just go to App store and download iCab. This app will allow you to upload documents and photos *from within the iCab filespace* to a website that requires you to fetch photo stored on your device.
How does it works? Well, you import it into iCab’s filespace using the iOS ‘Open In’ feature. The photo is copied into icab’s space and then, you can upload it from there to the website. Keep in mind that icab is not free and requires you spend 2 dollars.
Also check out:
Tags: , icab ipa |
Check out these as well.
- Enable Floating iPad keyboard in iOS 10.3
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists using unsubscribe button on iPad email client
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam