Unsubscribe from mailing lists using unsubscribe button on iPad email client
The new iOS recognizes when you receive an email from a mailing list and then gives you a nice unsubscribe button to remove your email address from their mailing list. I am quite sure that this news will upset quite a lot of mailing service providers.
Keep in mind that Microsoft Outlook 2016 app had that button from quite some time now and so does the Exchange app. It took Apple some time to get this feature into their mail app but it is finally here.
From my understanding, in the US & Canada, the rule is that an email has to provide you with "one click away" ability to unsubscribe. So the link in the email might just lead you to a confirmation page, though I’d imagine iOS could send an address through that process.
Check out these as well.
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up
- GIPS Defends Ipad Use in Class