Manage application data storage on iPad easily
Do know how much space is free on your iPad and how many applications you have installed on your phone? How much space is occupied by them? We will teach you how to manage application data storage on your iPad easily.
Go to settings > General > Usage and select Manage Storage. Here you will find an exhaustive list of free and used storage of your iPad. You will find also a complete breakdown of apps you have installed on your iPad sorted by size.
If you tap on an application, you will find its current version, application size and amount of data consumed by the app. You can also delete the app by clicking on Delete App button.
Check out these as well.
- Enable Floating iPad keyboard in iOS 10.3
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists using unsubscribe button on iPad email client
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up