Apple has made it official that it will be releasing the new iPad (iPad 3) in India on April 27, 2012. Price for the base Wi-Fi only model will be 30,000 rupees, which is about 100 dollars more than the US’s price for the same model. LTE + 3G models will also be launched, and expect them to be priced 6000 more than their Wi-Fi only counterparts. Keep in mind that since LTE is not available in India, users will not be able to make use of the new connectivity radio.
Many grey market dealers have already started clearing their inventory by selling iPad 2 at 20,000 or less. It is unclear as of now, if the company will continue to sell iPad 2 after the new iPad becomes available in India.
There are quite a lot of differences between the old one and the new one such as faster dual core processor, quad core graphics, retina resolution display and 4G connectivity.
Tags: | Category: iPad Updates
Check out these as well.
- 16GB iPad Mini Walmart Price
- AppCake Repo
- iPad Mini Alive, Together TV commercials
- Download Evasion for iPad 4, 3,2 iOS 6.1 (Windows, Mac)
- iPad 5 Pictures
- iPad 4 128GB specs, price
- Versi Dual iPad Stand
- iPad Mini Sprint Plans
- iPhone 5 vs iPad 3
- iPad Mini is thinner than iPhone 4S
- iPad 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak
- Download Absinthe 2.0.4 for Windows, Mac
- iPad Mini Rumors
- Apple Chinese Release date
- iPad Mini Release Date