Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
The iOS9 brings a new feature called floating window on the Apple iPad and it brings features like split screen multitasking and floating windows resembling windows management on OS X. This means you can watch a video while doing web browsing and so on.
So how to do it? Well, since it is an iPad, it is easy to do. Just press the Home button and while watching a video and it will minimize in to the corner.
It shall be noted that it works only with streaming videos and not with videos taken from your iPad. Once the video is there, you can use the tablet like you normally do.
You can perform pinch to zoom gestures to resize the window size. You can use the same steps for Facetime which means you can chat with someone on Facetime and do something else on the iPad at the same time.
Check out these as well.
- Enable Floating iPad keyboard in iOS 10.3
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists using unsubscribe button on iPad email client
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up