Enable Floating iPad keyboard in iOS 10.3
It is now possible to enable the hidden floating keyboard on iPad while on iOS 10.3 within swift playgrounds. Earlier in January, an iOS developer found one handed floating keyboard that is currently hidden in iOS 10.3 beta. The same developer has made a swift playground that enables this very feature. It is currently working on all iPad tablets except for the iPad Pro 12.9.
The code is present within the iOS 10.3 update but is not available to the end users. It is being said that the Apple will be enabling this feature in upcoming iPad models.
It is being said that new iPad tablets will be released on April 4th 2017. If you are on iOS 10.3 beta right now, you can download the swift playground code from github.
Check out these as well.
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists using unsubscribe button on iPad email client
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up