Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
The Apple iPad Pro is reported to be released in the month of April alongside iPad Mini 4. The new tablet is aimed at those consumers that have need for a massive slate tablet – something even bigger than the already available iPad Air 2. The iPad Pro will be even more thinner than the iPad Air 2.
Rumors are brewing that Apple iPad Pro will be just 7 mm thick and weigh mere 700 grams. The screen will measure whopping 12 inches and pack 2k resolution. There are four speaker grilles placed on each corner of the device.
Battery life will be stunning on the iPad Pro thanks to the whopping 11,000 mAh battery.
Check out these as well.
- Enable Floating iPad keyboard in iOS 10.3
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists using unsubscribe button on iPad email client
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up