Apple iPad not banned in China
None of the Apple products including iPad and iPhone have been banned from any Chinese government agencies. This has been confirmed by China’s chief procurement center.
This report comes from Reuters that says that the previous report that claims that 10 Apple products could not be purchased with public money for security reasons is false.
The confusion rooted up earlier due to involvement of energy saving products and Apple iPad and other products were not on that list. In fact their reports says that Apple has never been on energy-saving list.
Tags: , china |
Check out these as well.
- Enable Floating iPad keyboard in iOS 10.3
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists using unsubscribe button on iPad email client
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up