Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
The district judge of California has rejected 324.5 million dollar anti poaching settlement proposed by Apple. According to CNBC Lucy Koh the judge announced that the amount is below the range of reasonableness.
Other companies include Google, Adobe and Intel all of which are accused of not agreeing to hire each other’s employees.
Right now it is not clear what the new settlement amount will be. Former employees of these companies were looking for 9 billion dollars in lost wages.
Check out these as well.
- Enable Floating iPad keyboard in iOS 10.3
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists using unsubscribe button on iPad email client
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up