iPad 5 Pictures
Possibly in the month of March this year, Apple will be releasing its new iPad – the iPad 5. The current ‘new iPad’, the iPad 4, resembles the iPad 3 and iPad 2 in terms of looks. However, the upcoming Apple tablet will feature a new shape and size, that will resemble the back of the iPad Mini and iPod Touch 4th generation.
The picture came from China-based iPad accessories manufacture that often tip them upcoming designs. The cutouts show an LTE model as it has antenna cuts on the backplate.
Check out these as well.
- Apple iPad Air 3 case leaked
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Price
- Apple iOS9 brings hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Floating Window on iPad for Facetime and Video with iOS9
- Manage application data storage on iPad easily
- Apple iPad Pro production delayed, to start in September
- Apple iPad Pro to be released along with iPad Mini 4
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 update direct download links
- Best Buy reduces iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini prices by $100
- SiriusXM And WSI releases Wireless Weather For iPad
- Antitrust settlement proposal from Apple rejected
- Apple iPad not banned in China
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up
- GIPS Defends Ipad Use in Class