Possibly in the month of March this year, Apple will be releasing its new iPad – the iPad 5. The current ‘new iPad’, the iPad 4, resembles the iPad 3 and iPad 2 in terms of looks. However, the upcoming Apple tablet will feature a new shape and size, that will resemble the back of the iPad Mini and iPod Touch 4th generation.
The picture came from China-based iPad accessories manufacture that often tip them upcoming designs. The cutouts show an LTE model as it has antenna cuts on the backplate.
Check out these as well.
- 16GB iPad Mini Walmart Price
- AppCake Repo
- iPad Mini Alive, Together TV commercials
- Download Evasion for iPad 4, 3,2 iOS 6.1 (Windows, Mac)
- iPad 4 128GB specs, price
- Versi Dual iPad Stand
- iPad Mini Sprint Plans
- iPhone 5 vs iPad 3
- iPad Mini is thinner than iPhone 4S
- iPad 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak
- Download Absinthe 2.0.4 for Windows, Mac
- iPad Mini Rumors
- Apple Chinese Release date
- iPad Mini Release Date
- iPad 2: Downgrade from 5.1.1 to 5.0.1