iPad 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak
The new jailbreak tools are out which allow you to do full untethered jailbreak on your iPad, including the iPad 3 and iPad 2. It is also compatible with the iPod Touch (both 3G and 4G versions are supported). Following this jailbreak guide will allow you to perform untethered jailbreak on your iPad running iOS 5.1.1. If you not already running it, you must download iPad 5.1.1 before you use this guide.
Note 1 – If you are using iPad 2, follow our guide on how to downgrade from iOS 5.1.1 to 5 0.1.
Note 2 – If you have set a password set on your iPad, please disable it before you follow this guide. All set? Follow these instructions.
First download Absinthe 2 (compatible with both windows and Mac) and extract its contents using any zip tool. Connect your iPad to the computer and start Absinthe.
You will see a jailbreak button. Click it. You will see that your iPad is going through a restore process but that is not what is happening. This jailbreak app is performing jailbreak on your iPad.
Progress bar on the Absinthe will provide you update on the progress. Do not disconnect your device yet. After sometime, you will see the device boot up again and you will be greeted with the familiar lock screen. You will also find Cydia icon on the home screen which confirms that the device was successfully jailbroken.
Running iOS 5.0.1 and want to do jailbreak on it? Follow out iPad 5.0.1 jailbreak guide and liberate your device.
Other links to check out:
Check out these as well.
- Woman Jailed For iPad Scam
- Ipad 5 In Store Renders Pop Up
- GIPS Defends Ipad Use in Class
- Is Apple iPad 3 Still Worth it?
- Royal Brunei Becomes First Airlines To Offer iPad Mini to its Business Passengers
- Maddox’s iPad Thief Arrested
- iPhone Kills a Chinese
- ARM Cortex A12 for Apple A7 CPU
- 16GB iPad Mini Walmart Price
- AppCake Repo
- iPad Mini Alive, Together TV commercials
- Download Evasion for iPad 4, 3,2 iOS 6.1 (Windows, Mac)
- iPad 5 Pictures
- iPad 4 128GB specs, price
- Versi Dual iPad Stand