What to Do When You Forgot iPhone Backup Password after Upgrading iOS 9
Forgot the password to unlock iTunes backup after iOS 9 upgrade? Trying to restore from iTunes backup after iOS 9 upgrade but iTunes keeps asking for a password to unlock your backup password?
iTunes backup is very useful to us when we lost iPhone, iPad or iPod data. But things can be troublesome when you forgot iPhone backup password after upgrading iOS 9. The post here will share an iTunes backup password recovery tool for you to find lost or forgotten iTunes backup password and regain access to iTunes backup.
Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker will exactly meet your needs. It is a tool proficient in recovering and removing iTunes backup password. iPhone Backup Unlocker also supports all iTunes backup (even the latest iTunes 12.2) of iPhone, iPad and iPod including iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6Plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4/3, iPad 4, iPod touch, etc.
How to Recover Forgot iPhone Backup Password after Upgrading iOS 9
Firstly, download, install Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker.
Step 1: Launch the tool and click "Add" in the main interface of it to import iTunes backup files on the computer. Find the encrypted backup that you wanted and double-click on it.
Step 2: Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker provides 3 types of attacks, namely Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack. Select the most appropriate one to effectively retrieve iTunes backup file password.
Step 3: Click on "Start". Within a while, your iTunes backup password will display.
How to Remove Forgotten iPhone Backup Password after Upgrading iOS 9
You are also provided to remove your iTunes backup password which iTunes can’t do.
Step 1: Click "Add" and the program will detect and find directory of the backup file automatically. Then click "Enter" button next to the file you want to remove password.
Step 2: Enter the password you just find for your encrypted backup file and click Decrypt to remove the password from your iPhone backup. Your unlocked backup file will be stored under: \My Documents\iTunesRecovery.
Done! With this software, you will easily recover and remove iTunes backup password after upgrading iOS 9. Have a free download and try now!
Check out these as well.
- Movavi Photo Noir review
- How clean and speed up your Apple laptop
- Cheap accessories for your iPad
- Top alternatives to iPad Air you can buy right now
- Compressing Video Files for iPad and other devices
- Galaxy Tab vs iPad which is one to go for?
- Options for doing data recovery on a Mac
- Retrieve Deleted Videos from iPad on PC with Mobikin Doctor for iOS
- Repairing an Apple Mac – Things to consider
- Use iPad to help you manage your website on the move
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPad Device
- How To Record Audio on Mac
- Reasons to install computer monitoring on employees computers
- Mobile Phone Spying and Tracking
- Which tablet is best suited for gaming?