Retrieve Deleted Videos from iPad on PC with Mobikin Doctor for iOS
Do you know how to get back lost video from iPad on pc? We are always like to save video on iPad. When we lost or deleted video by mistakes, how to recover deleted videos from iPad on pc? Maybe you think it is not possible to recover lost video from iPad. However, if we use iOS recovery tool, we can get back lost video from iPad easily, right? No doubt that we need to use iOS data recovery tool to regain lost video for iPad on a computer. However, here is a lot of iOS tool to recover movies on the Internet. You can choose a professional tool to get back lost iPhone movies. I want to share with a piece of software.
You can have a try Mobikin Doctor for iOS. This is a professional tool to renew iPad data. You can recover your videos from iPad on pc easily and quickly. Follow a few steps to recover deleted videos from iPad on pc.
Step 1: Choose a mode to scan
When all is prepared ok, you can connect iPad to computer through usb data cable, and then run the program on your pc. There are two modes, Recover from iOS Device and Recover from iTunes Backup File. Choose “Recover from iOS Device”. Click “StartScan” to start scanning your iPad device. And have a wait.
Step 2: Preview and choose videos
When it scanning finished, you can see a new dialog. Click “Videos” to preview your iPad video. Have a choice, and prepare to recover. When you need to preview other data, you can use the same steps.
Step 3: Recover deleted video from iPad on pc Click “Recover” button to get back lost video from iPad on pc. Wait a while, you can get your iPad videos on computer.
Besides, Mobikin Doctor for iOS can recover contacts, text messages, media files, calendar, reminders, notes, call history, safari bookmarks, voice memos, etc from iOS device. Whether you are the iPhone, iPad device or the iPod, it can be restored. What’s more, you can extract contacts and text messages from iOS device. It is really professional software for you to recover your iOS data or files. This is a good choice if you need to recover data from iOS device.
Check out these as well.
- Movavi Photo Noir review
- How clean and speed up your Apple laptop
- Cheap accessories for your iPad
- Top alternatives to iPad Air you can buy right now
- What to Do When You Forgot iPhone Backup Password after Upgrading iOS 9
- Compressing Video Files for iPad and other devices
- Galaxy Tab vs iPad which is one to go for?
- Options for doing data recovery on a Mac
- Repairing an Apple Mac – Things to consider
- Use iPad to help you manage your website on the move
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPad Device
- How To Record Audio on Mac
- Reasons to install computer monitoring on employees computers
- Mobile Phone Spying and Tracking
- Which tablet is best suited for gaming?