Options for doing data recovery on a Mac
EaseUs started their company by developing data recovery applications for the Microsoft Windows but later they introduced their entire data recovery line for Apple Mac OS operating system. Their very popular Data Recovery Wizard for Mac is available in three flavors – free, pro and unlimited versions.
The free variant is good enough for a normal user and it makes mac data recovery a kids task. With their app, you will be able to recover lost pictures, videos, documents, audio and even emails. To install the Data Recovery Wizard on your Mac, simply download the DMG file from the official website.
Then install it by dragging the DMG set up file to the applications folder and that is it – you can now start the mac file recovery process. When you first start the application, you will be shown a very easy to follow UI where you will be asked to select the type of file that you want to recover. For instance if you want to find a lost audio file, you must select the audio file from the list of options. If you want to recover a group of files with different file extensions then we recommend not selecting any file type.
One of the specialties of the EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard is that you can recover files from any type of media. This includes SSDs (solid state drives), flash drives, HDD (hard disk media) and even SD cards. You can even recover from a trash using the special mac trash recovery function. We highly recommend selecting a particular media as it will allow you to speed the recovery process. In the next step, scanning of your desired media will be done. This step will not take a lot of time since EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard makes use of special algorithms that scan all the sectors of the media very quickly.
The last step is the most critical step as here you will be presented the preview of lost and deleted files. Simply select the files you wish to recover from this list. If you want to recover entire list of deleted and lost files, make use of select all option.
Verdict – EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard offers a very simple user interface to retrieve lost files from your Mac computer, digital camera’s SD / CF card and USB flash drives. All you have to do is follow three simple steps to find all your lost data.
Check out these as well.
- Movavi Photo Noir review
- How clean and speed up your Apple laptop
- Cheap accessories for your iPad
- Top alternatives to iPad Air you can buy right now
- What to Do When You Forgot iPhone Backup Password after Upgrading iOS 9
- Compressing Video Files for iPad and other devices
- Galaxy Tab vs iPad which is one to go for?
- Retrieve Deleted Videos from iPad on PC with Mobikin Doctor for iOS
- Repairing an Apple Mac – Things to consider
- Use iPad to help you manage your website on the move
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPad Device
- How To Record Audio on Mac
- Reasons to install computer monitoring on employees computers
- Mobile Phone Spying and Tracking
- Which tablet is best suited for gaming?