Movavi Photo Noir review
It is a well known fact that black and white adds classic glamour to your existing photos and there is no better way to do it than the Movavi Photo Noir. This application is available for windows and it offers state of art solution for generating wonderful black and white pictures from color pictures.
If you have been wondering how to make a picture black and white, you have to check out Movavi Photo Noir for that that offers tons of readymade, yet customizable filters to create unique monochromatic images. Using it is piece of cake. Download the application from official website and install it on your windows computer by following its onscreen instructions.
Start the application and add images. BMP, DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-LS, JPEG 2000, PAM, PGM, PCX, PIC, PGMYUV, PNG, PIX, PTX, PPM, Sun Rasterfile, TIFF, TARGA, WebP, XFace and XWD formats are supported. And you can output them in BMP, DPX, JPEG, PCX, PBM, PNG, PGM, PPM, TIFF, TGA, XBM formats.
Now, you can click on pre-defined presents to instantly turn your picture into black and white photo. There are myriad adjustments that you can do including changing brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, gamma, exposure, shadows, tint, vignette and lighten. Move the slider to the right to increase the intensity of the effect. Moving it to the left will decrease the intensity. The results are shown in real time so you know what the end result will look like. If you use a particular combination a lot, you can save that as custom present and that will save you a lot of time later on.
There are ways to add creative color splashes by using the brush tool to recolor a particular object in the image. This will give make those elements pop. Movavi Photo Noir has some basic image editing abilities as well. It lets you crop, rotate, or straighten the frame. My favourite is ability to resize the picture because it makes the pictures sharing on social networking sites much faster. Same goes for email as you will find them attaching faster as resizing an image reduces the size of the picture as well.
Now that you have made all the changes, it is now time to save the picture. You can do that by clicking on the Export button and doing that will save image to the HDD of your computer.
Check out these as well.
- How clean and speed up your Apple laptop
- Cheap accessories for your iPad
- Top alternatives to iPad Air you can buy right now
- What to Do When You Forgot iPhone Backup Password after Upgrading iOS 9
- Compressing Video Files for iPad and other devices
- Galaxy Tab vs iPad which is one to go for?
- Options for doing data recovery on a Mac
- Retrieve Deleted Videos from iPad on PC with Mobikin Doctor for iOS
- Repairing an Apple Mac – Things to consider
- Use iPad to help you manage your website on the move
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPad Device
- How To Record Audio on Mac
- Reasons to install computer monitoring on employees computers
- Mobile Phone Spying and Tracking
- Which tablet is best suited for gaming?