Galaxy Tab vs iPad which is one to go for?
If you are in the market to buy a tablet, then there are two tablets to choose from, either the Apple iPad or the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. These two are completely different species. The Apple iPad caters to those who are into Apple eco system. For instance if you own an iPhone, then the iPad will entice you.
Also if you are a fond of accessorizing the tablets, then going with the iPad makes perfect sense. Same goes with the iPhone. You can choose between so many cases, covers, stands and so on. Being a girl, I love pink iPhone cases like this case http://www.gearbest.com/cases-covers/pp_139472.html. This case is very special as it comes with wireless shutter that allows you capture videos and pictures from a distance. The case is a home to a Bluetooth controller which can be removed from back of the case. You can find more iPad cases here.
If you are looking to buy a tab that promises to deliver a powerful performance without making a deep hole in your pocket, the Galaxy tab S 8.4 would perfectly meet your needs. One of the best features of this tablet that sets it apart from the rest is its magnificent screen, which has AMOLED display and provides a much better contrast than LCD screen. Another significant feature of this tablet that deserves a special mention is its super thin and sleek design.
In term of functional features, Galaxy tab S 8.4 boasts of having an infra-red, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for internet connectivity and data transfer. The Exynos 5 Octa 5420 processor guarantees a seamless multi-tasking experience. The device powered by Android OS v4.4 also boasts of having a fingerprint scanner, which ensure maximum safety and security for you valuable data.
So there you have it – love accessories or app store, go for iPad http://www.gearbest.com/ , otherwise buying a Samsung tablet makes more sense.
Check out these as well.
- Movavi Photo Noir review
- How clean and speed up your Apple laptop
- Cheap accessories for your iPad
- Top alternatives to iPad Air you can buy right now
- What to Do When You Forgot iPhone Backup Password after Upgrading iOS 9
- Compressing Video Files for iPad and other devices
- Options for doing data recovery on a Mac
- Retrieve Deleted Videos from iPad on PC with Mobikin Doctor for iOS
- Repairing an Apple Mac – Things to consider
- Use iPad to help you manage your website on the move
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPad Device
- How To Record Audio on Mac
- Reasons to install computer monitoring on employees computers
- Mobile Phone Spying and Tracking
- Which tablet is best suited for gaming?