Usually, all the waterproof are very ugly and expensive. Folks at Pyle wanted to create a waterproof case that is not expensive and ugly. It is made of hard plastic that covers the back and front of the iPad, while still providing access to its camera and touchscreen. All the ports are blocked for obvious reasons, except for the headphone jack for letting you listen to music.
Once the iPad is in the Pyle Audio’s waterproof case, the case acts as airtight container. To prevent it from slipping, there are rubber bumpers on the back of the waterproof case. It is priced at $50 and is compatible with all generations of iPad, including the new iPad 4. Also check out Smartstyle and dash folio iPad mini cases.
Tags: | Category: iPad Cases
Check out these as well.
- Dodo iPad Mini Case Review
- iPad Mini Vettra Sena case review
- iPad Mini Felt Sleeve Review
- Kavaj Berlin iPad 4 case Review
- Smart Flip Review for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini: Mujjo Sleeve Review
- iPad mini: Uniq Creation Essensual Review
- iPad Mini cases: Sena Envy, Jornal, Florence, Folio
- Belkin iPad Mini cases: Chambray Tab, Quilted, Striped, Dot, Classic
- iPad mini case: Shockdrop
- iPad Mini cases: Smartstyle, Dash Folio, Sleevestand, Smartjacket, Engage
- iPad Mini cases: Skinny Mini, Grip Mini, Marquee
- Rokform Roklock 3 Review for iPad 3
- iPad 3 Security Locker case
- iPad 3: Tuff Luv Slim Stand Leather Case cover