iPad Mini Vettra Sena case review
Sena has just released the Vettra case for the iPad Mini and we were lucky enough to get our hands on it for review. Priced at $70, it is made of high quality genuine leather.
The case can fold back allowing the user to use the Vettra case like a stand.
The case looks extremely minimalistic from outside and inside. There are no pockets inside which could have been otherwise useful for keeping documents and credit cards. There is a hole for the camera at the back, fortunately.
Vettra case features at a glance
Leather book style folding design
Integrated multiple angle landscape function
Camera, Speaker, Charge/synch port openings
Magnetic closure activates sleep function
Magnetic tab hold keeps the Vettra case shut. It is available in three colors.
Check out more ipad mini accessories.
Tags: , ipad mini |
Check out these as well.
- Incase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2 released
- Kensington BlackBelt and SafeGrip rugged cases announced for iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3
- Logitech releases AnyAngle case for iPad Mini
- Dodo iPad Mini Case Review
- iPad Mini Felt Sleeve Review
- Kavaj Berlin iPad 4 case Review
- Smart Flip Review for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini: Mujjo Sleeve Review
- Pyle Audio Waterproof Case Review
- iPad mini: Uniq Creation Essensual Review
- iPad Mini cases: Sena Envy, Jornal, Florence, Folio
- Belkin iPad Mini cases: Chambray Tab, Quilted, Striped, Dot, Classic
- iPad mini case: Shockdrop
- iPad Mini cases: Smartstyle, Dash Folio, Sleevestand, Smartjacket, Engage
- iPad Mini cases: Skinny Mini, Grip Mini, Marquee