iPad mini: Uniq Creation Essensual Review
Essensual by Uniq Creation retails for just 39 dollars and is one of the few cases out there that features smart cover type style and hard shell back. It looks just like the official iPad case with three column setup. The case is available in blue, read and black colors.
The case can be used as stand for viewing media or typing documents and has magnets inside to lock and unlock the iPad Mini when closing and opening the lid. It has all the cutouts you expect in a properly designed case and you would not face any problem in accessing any port or button with the case on. Check out iPad mini shockdrop review.
Tags: , ipad mini |
Check out these as well.
- Incase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2 released
- Kensington BlackBelt and SafeGrip rugged cases announced for iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3
- Logitech releases AnyAngle case for iPad Mini
- Dodo iPad Mini Case Review
- iPad Mini Vettra Sena case review
- iPad Mini Felt Sleeve Review
- Kavaj Berlin iPad 4 case Review
- Smart Flip Review for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini: Mujjo Sleeve Review
- Pyle Audio Waterproof Case Review
- iPad Mini cases: Sena Envy, Jornal, Florence, Folio
- Belkin iPad Mini cases: Chambray Tab, Quilted, Striped, Dot, Classic
- iPad mini case: Shockdrop
- iPad Mini cases: Smartstyle, Dash Folio, Sleevestand, Smartjacket, Engage
- iPad Mini cases: Skinny Mini, Grip Mini, Marquee