X-Doria has released five cases for the iPad Mini. First is Engage that works best for those who have already bought the new smart cover for their tablet. Engage protects the back which is not protected by the smart cover. It comes in two colors – black and white. Cost 20 dollars.
Smartstyle for iPad mini is for those into fashion. Its unique cover is designed to draw attention everywhere you go. This folio type case also converts into stand which makes it similar to the STM’s Skinny Mini. But, we do agree the Smartstyle is more stylish.
Sleevestand for iPad Mini is a sleeve that works like an iPad mini stand too. It has soft padded interior that protects your iPad while on the move. Costs 30 dollars.
Smartjacket for iPad mini: This is a case for those who are looking to add a tiny bit of bling. It is made from strong polycarbonate shell that protects your tablet from impacts and scratches. Not only that, like other X-Doria cases, the Smartjacket doubles as stands. Costs 35 dollars.
Dash folio for iPad mini is a leather folio case with multiple layers for keeping papers and cards. Its full frame enclosure keeps your new mini tablet in place. Dash folio for IPad mini offers various stand positions for viewing and typing.
Check out these as well.
- Dodo iPad Mini Case Review
- iPad Mini Vettra Sena case review
- iPad Mini Felt Sleeve Review
- Kavaj Berlin iPad 4 case Review
- Smart Flip Review for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini: Mujjo Sleeve Review
- Pyle Audio Waterproof Case Review
- iPad mini: Uniq Creation Essensual Review
- iPad Mini cases: Sena Envy, Jornal, Florence, Folio
- Belkin iPad Mini cases: Chambray Tab, Quilted, Striped, Dot, Classic
- iPad mini case: Shockdrop
- iPad Mini cases: Skinny Mini, Grip Mini, Marquee
- Rokform Roklock 3 Review for iPad 3
- iPad 3 Security Locker case
- iPad 3: Tuff Luv Slim Stand Leather Case cover