iPad Mini cases: Sena Envy, Jornal, Florence, Folio
Sena has released four iPad mini cases and as usual, they are very expensive – some even 1/3 the price of iPad Mini itself! First is Envy that is marketed for the fashion minded people. It has a very slim design; features multi purpose pocket; 4 slot card holder and have all the buttons and charging ports accessible. Available in red, black and grey. Costs 120 dollars.
Second is Jornal that well, looks and feel like a typical journal. Costs 90 dollars.
Florence for iPad mini is strictly a simple yet elegant folio case. Inside, it has soft velvet lining with light protective layer. Costs 80 dollars and comes in four different colors – black, orange, red and brown.
Folio is same as Florence but uses a different way of keeping the lid closed. Costs 80 dollars and four colors – black, orange, red and brown. Find entire portfolio here.
Tags: , ipad mini |
Check out these as well.
- Logitech releases AnyAngle case for iPad Mini
- Dodo iPad Mini Case Review
- iPad Mini Vettra Sena case review
- iPad Mini Felt Sleeve Review
- Kavaj Berlin iPad 4 case Review
- Smart Flip Review for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini: Mujjo Sleeve Review
- Pyle Audio Waterproof Case Review
- iPad mini: Uniq Creation Essensual Review
- Belkin iPad Mini cases: Chambray Tab, Quilted, Striped, Dot, Classic
- iPad mini case: Shockdrop
- iPad Mini cases: Smartstyle, Dash Folio, Sleevestand, Smartjacket, Engage
- iPad Mini cases: Skinny Mini, Grip Mini, Marquee
- Rokform Roklock 3 Review for iPad 3
- iPad 3 Security Locker case