iPad Mini Felt Sleeve Review
I bought myself the Felt Sleeve for my iPad Mini from ebay. Here is its review. The Felt Sleeve is very similar to the Mujje Sleeve we reviewed for the iPad Mini minus the leather part. I am impressed with the built quality of the iPad Mini sleeve and it has an amazing feel to it.
There is a not-so-perfect Apple logo on the front of it, but it looks cool and adds a special ‘human’ touch to sleeve. My iPad Mini fits perfectly in it and I had no problems in sliding my mini inside.
And here is the best part about it – you can use the Felt Sleeve with the smart cover on. The picture shown above proves it.
Tags: , ipad mini |
Check out these as well.
- Logitech releases AnyAngle case for iPad Mini
- Dodo iPad Mini Case Review
- iPad Mini Vettra Sena case review
- Kavaj Berlin iPad 4 case Review
- Smart Flip Review for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini: Mujjo Sleeve Review
- Pyle Audio Waterproof Case Review
- iPad mini: Uniq Creation Essensual Review
- iPad Mini cases: Sena Envy, Jornal, Florence, Folio
- Belkin iPad Mini cases: Chambray Tab, Quilted, Striped, Dot, Classic
- iPad mini case: Shockdrop
- iPad Mini cases: Smartstyle, Dash Folio, Sleevestand, Smartjacket, Engage
- iPad Mini cases: Skinny Mini, Grip Mini, Marquee
- Rokform Roklock 3 Review for iPad 3
- iPad 3 Security Locker case