The new professional workstation portfolio case looks extremely nice, thanks to its black leather. This case from iLuv utilizes Bluetooth technology and its cover bends back very easily.
This allows the user to use it in tablet mode. There are dedicated keys for home, search and media functions. There are some glaring shortcomings too. For one, it does makes use of iPad 2′s magnets, that is, sleep and wake up feature. Also, the stand is not the best in its class.
Check out iluv iPad speaker case.
Tags: | Category: iPad Cases
Check out these as well.
- Dodo iPad Mini Case Review
- iPad Mini Vettra Sena case review
- iPad Mini Felt Sleeve Review
- Kavaj Berlin iPad 4 case Review
- Smart Flip Review for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini: Mujjo Sleeve Review
- Pyle Audio Waterproof Case Review
- iPad mini: Uniq Creation Essensual Review
- iPad Mini cases: Sena Envy, Jornal, Florence, Folio
- Belkin iPad Mini cases: Chambray Tab, Quilted, Striped, Dot, Classic
- iPad mini case: Shockdrop
- iPad Mini cases: Smartstyle, Dash Folio, Sleevestand, Smartjacket, Engage
- iPad Mini cases: Skinny Mini, Grip Mini, Marquee
- Rokform Roklock 3 Review for iPad 3
- iPad 3 Security Locker case