Dodo iPad Mini Case Review
I love cute and sleek cases. I also have a soft side for the hardcover book style cases like iPad Mini. The Dodo iPad Mini case retails for 60 dollars and is great for those who like to make the iPad Mini look like a book.
The case can be folded back allowing you to use the case in typing mode. Thanks to the embedded magnets, the case supports sleek and wake functions of the iPad Mini.
The iPad Mini DodoCase is very similar to its first iteration released back in 2010. The only negative I can say about the Dodocase is the fact that the case adds some considerable heft to the iPad Mini – making it almost twice as thick. It also makes it feel like two iPad Mini tablets glued together.
Conclusion – The case is not perfect cover for everywhere – especially those who prefer to keeping their cases thin, but if you love bamboo and retro style cases, it might be just perfect for you.
Check out these as well.
- Kensington BlackBelt and SafeGrip rugged cases announced for iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3
- Logitech releases AnyAngle case for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini Vettra Sena case review
- iPad Mini Felt Sleeve Review
- Kavaj Berlin iPad 4 case Review
- Smart Flip Review for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini: Mujjo Sleeve Review
- Pyle Audio Waterproof Case Review
- iPad mini: Uniq Creation Essensual Review
- iPad Mini cases: Sena Envy, Jornal, Florence, Folio
- Belkin iPad Mini cases: Chambray Tab, Quilted, Striped, Dot, Classic
- iPad mini case: Shockdrop
- iPad Mini cases: Smartstyle, Dash Folio, Sleevestand, Smartjacket, Engage
- iPad Mini cases: Skinny Mini, Grip Mini, Marquee
- Rokform Roklock 3 Review for iPad 3