Belkin iPad Mini cases: Chambray Tab, Quilted, Striped, Dot, Classic
Belkin is one of the key manufactures of iPad cases. It released an iPad 3 case immediately after its new tablet was unveiled. Now, it has rolled out five new iPad Mini cases.
Chambray Tab Cover with Stand for iPad mini – a folio type case available in four colors – blue, pink, brown and black. Costs 30 dollars.
Classic Tab Cover with Stand for iPad mini – This looks quite similar to the Chambray Tab cover except for the fact that the second part of the lid is made from leather. Available in 3 colors – pink, purple and black and costs 30 dollars.
Striped Cover with Stand for iPad mini – It is similar to the above ones but adds additional functionality of being used as a stand. Costs 40 dollars.
Quilted Cover with Stand for iPad mini – If you like covers like Smartjacket (for iPad mini from X-Doria),then you will also love this Quilted case. Costs 40 dollars and available in red, black and cream.
Dot Cover with Stand for iPad mini – This has just like Striped cover with stand for iPad mini but has dotted pattern in the first portion of the case as shown in the image given below. Costs 40 dollars and comes in two colors – black and grey.
Find all Belkin’s portfolio here.
Check out these as well.
- Dodo iPad Mini Case Review
- iPad Mini Vettra Sena case review
- iPad Mini Felt Sleeve Review
- Kavaj Berlin iPad 4 case Review
- Smart Flip Review for iPad Mini
- iPad Mini: Mujjo Sleeve Review
- Pyle Audio Waterproof Case Review
- iPad mini: Uniq Creation Essensual Review
- iPad Mini cases: Sena Envy, Jornal, Florence, Folio
- iPad mini case: Shockdrop
- iPad Mini cases: Smartstyle, Dash Folio, Sleevestand, Smartjacket, Engage
- iPad Mini cases: Skinny Mini, Grip Mini, Marquee
- Rokform Roklock 3 Review for iPad 3
- iPad 3 Security Locker case
- iPad 3: Tuff Luv Slim Stand Leather Case cover