Groupon Updates Breadcrumb POS iPad App
Groupon has updated its Breadcrumb iPad app, which allows merchants to find consumer preferences while monitoring worker productivity. Through the system’s customer relationship management feature, business houses can store contact information and review buying habits of individual shoppers.
The Groupon app also works as a tool via which managers can assign specific staff to customers who are in need of help. This can be mighty useful in department stores. Also, this app can be used handle assorted tasks like commission tracking, reports and tips.
The new version allows brand personalization and image uploading. It can also be used for bar code scanning via iPad’s cameras. [Download link]
Check out these as well.
- Best travel magazines for iPad: Best iPad magazines for road trip
- Download iTunes 12.3, adds iOS9 support
- Apple to axe 16GB iPad from the lineup
- PDF to Word for iPad: Take Your Work With You
- Papers Please to release their app for iPad
- Apps to measure and design houses with iPad
- Best Social and Instant Messaging Apps For iPad
- Applications to take audio notes with the iPad
- Best iPad apps in Productivity and Programming
- The best Math educational apps for iPad
- Best iPad Music Applications of 2014
- Find And Save Launched for iPad
- Download Coast web browser, a web browser by Opera For iPad
- July 27 2013: Best iPad Apps
- Download SkyDrive Pro for iPad