Autodesk has released 123D Catch for the iPad. This app has been in the works from quite sometime, but Apple made it available for download today. Just like the desktop version, it would not break your bank.
The app is compatible with 2nd and 3rd generation iPad tablets. Along with 123D Catch, the company is also launching MyCorner cloud locker that will allow the users to share and store their pics between other apps made by Autodesk. Nifty. Download here.
Also check apps optimized for iPad 3.
Check out these as well.
- Adobe Prepping Lightroom App for iPad
- HTML5 now supported on Secure Global Desktop
- Call Bliss App Review, Screen calls automatically
- Pocket adds Send to Friend feature
- Download Investec Mobile Banking app
- Download Angry Birds Rio free
- Download Rolling Stone on iPad
- Amazon Instant Video App Download
- SplashTop 2 Review
- Print Agent Pro with Airprint Support
- Free Movies on iPad
- iPad 3: View Flash content, play games
- Landscape document in Pages app
- iPad 3 Optimized apps
- iPad Unicode Keyboard