Apps to measure and design houses with iPad
With these applications you will turn your iPad into a professional measurement tool:
Easy Measure (free) EasyMeasure shows the distance seen through the camera lens objects from your iPhone or iPad. Just point your iPhone / iPad to any object in your environment, and EasyMeasure shows the distance to the object at the top of the camera image.
iHandy Level (free): It is a good tool to calibrate the tilt of objects. An indispensable application for all hands, including IKEA furniture.
Sprint Timer (2.79 €): The most advanced sports timer on the App Store. SprintTimer makes use of same techniques as the ones used by the professional teams at the Olympics.
Home Design HD 3D (free). A new way to design and change your house like never before. If you want to redecorate, redesign or create your dream home, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you! In 2D, you can draw rooms, create opportunities, and add individual walls.
In addition, you can easily change the height or thickness of the walls, the shape of the room itself, and its orientation (thanks to the compass function). If you want to upgrade to 3D mode and get the most out of your project you will see the house in a very realistic way. Moreover, with the day / night display, you will know where the light comes at different times of day.
Check out these as well.
- Best travel magazines for iPad: Best iPad magazines for road trip
- Download iTunes 12.3, adds iOS9 support
- Apple to axe 16GB iPad from the lineup
- PDF to Word for iPad: Take Your Work With You
- Papers Please to release their app for iPad
- Best Social and Instant Messaging Apps For iPad
- Applications to take audio notes with the iPad
- Best iPad apps in Productivity and Programming
- The best Math educational apps for iPad
- Best iPad Music Applications of 2014
- Groupon Updates Breadcrumb POS iPad App
- Find And Save Launched for iPad
- Download Coast web browser, a web browser by Opera For iPad
- July 27 2013: Best iPad Apps
- Download SkyDrive Pro for iPad