Targus Stylus Review
I got myself a Targus stylus for my iPad as I wanted to make full use of the Bamboo notebook app. While I already knew that the iPad was not made to be used with styli but I still wanted to give it a try. Was I wrong? Yes because the targus stylus is really nice for taking notes and sketching.
Not only that, it is wonderful for browsing the web, especially for clicking on the links. Oh, and no more fingerprints on the display. Other things, it is good for:
- clicking on Safari’s links
- Note taking
- For playing card games
- Selecting / highlighting text
I have also found it to be more precise for selecting links when running a RDP / VNC client.
Check out these as well.
- Spigen Compact AirPods Charging Stand lets you charge AirPods in case
- Logitech Base is like Continuum for Lumia phones
- iPad Keyboard Folio Review: Logitech FabricSkin
- iPad Ergotech VersaStand review
- Logitech iPad Mini Keyboard Review
- Best iPad 4 Stylus
- Tango TT Review
- Elecom iPad 3 Dock
- Brother iPad Airprint printer
- Zagg keys Pro, Pro Plus Review
- Harman Kardon Sound Sticks for iPad
- JBL Flip for iPad
- iHome iDM5 Executive Work Station
- Mophie Powerstation Pro for iPad
- Spider Arm Mount for iPad 2