Spider Arm Mount for iPad 2
SpiderArm has rolled out SpiderArm mount for the iPad 2. Unlike ugly car mounts, the Spider Arm is designed to be used indoors, such as tables and desks or near your computer. It has extension arms with 270 degree joints that lets you to adjust its height and angle, just the way you want.
The Spider Arm for iPad comes with a casing that attaches to the tablet allowing the user to adjust the viewing angle. It is on sale for 80 dollars. [product webpage link]. Another alternative to it is Plodes Tab stand but that is meant to be used on a table.
Check out these as well.
- Apple Pencil Battery Replacement is not possible
- Spigen Compact AirPods Charging Stand lets you charge AirPods in case
- Logitech Base is like Continuum for Lumia phones
- iPad Keyboard Folio Review: Logitech FabricSkin
- iPad Ergotech VersaStand review
- Logitech iPad Mini Keyboard Review
- Best iPad 4 Stylus
- Tango TT Review
- Elecom iPad 3 Dock
- Brother iPad Airprint printer
- Zagg keys Pro, Pro Plus Review
- Harman Kardon Sound Sticks for iPad
- JBL Flip for iPad
- iHome iDM5 Executive Work Station
- Mophie Powerstation Pro for iPad