Hover Bar for iPad 2
If you are interested in using your iPad 2 as an external display with your iMac or Apple Cinema display, you might want to check out the Hover Bar by Twelve South. It is basically a pretty looking adjustable arm that aligns your iPad next to an iMac / Apple display. The company says you can also use it to create a standalone iPad workstation or use it as a kitchen mount.
The Hover bar can be connect to any surface that is (up to) one inch thick, regardless the proximity of the computer. That said, the Plodes iPad stand is better if you plan to use it on a desk.
Check out these as well.
- Apple Pencil Battery Replacement is not possible
- Spigen Compact AirPods Charging Stand lets you charge AirPods in case
- Logitech Base is like Continuum for Lumia phones
- iPad Keyboard Folio Review: Logitech FabricSkin
- iPad Ergotech VersaStand review
- Logitech iPad Mini Keyboard Review
- Best iPad 4 Stylus
- Tango TT Review
- Elecom iPad 3 Dock
- Brother iPad Airprint printer
- Zagg keys Pro, Pro Plus Review
- Harman Kardon Sound Sticks for iPad
- JBL Flip for iPad
- iHome iDM5 Executive Work Station
- Mophie Powerstation Pro for iPad