Best iPad 4 Stylus
So you have the Apple iPad 4 soon and you have been wondering which is the best stylus for taking notes and making drawings on the iPad 4. Here are the ones that we recommend:
1. Wacom Bamboo Stylus
2. Studio Neat Cosmonaut – This is great for diagramming. However, it not so good for writing though.
3. Applydea Maglus
4. Adonit Jot Touch: The pressure sensitivity is nice, but even if the app you’re using don’t support it, the spring-loaded tip is great.
5. Gosmart stylus: The Gosmart is much quieter than Jot Touch and it does not scratches the screen protector. The spring is flexible and lets you tilt around in most angles. Precision is also better. iPad Targus stylus review.
However, the best one still is Wacom stylus which also comes with an excellent note / sketching app which is free to download.
Another excellent choice is Jot Pro as it extremely accurate. Since it is magnetic as well, it attaches itself to the iPad.
Check out these as well.
- Logitech Base is like Continuum for Lumia phones
- iPad Keyboard Folio Review: Logitech FabricSkin
- iPad Ergotech VersaStand review
- Logitech iPad Mini Keyboard Review
- Tango TT Review
- Elecom iPad 3 Dock
- Brother iPad Airprint printer
- Zagg keys Pro, Pro Plus Review
- Harman Kardon Sound Sticks for iPad
- JBL Flip for iPad
- iHome iDM5 Executive Work Station
- Mophie Powerstation Pro for iPad
- Spider Arm Mount for iPad 2
- Hover Bar for iPad 2
- Plodes Tab Stand for iPad 2